A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of XL844 Administered as a Single Agent and in Combination With Gemcitabine in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; XL 844
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.