A Phase III Randomized, Multicenter Study Comparing Irinotecan and Cisplatin (IP) with Amrubicin and Cisplatin (AP) for the Treatment of Extensive-Stage Small-Cell Lung Cancer: (JCOG0509)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 18 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 05 Jun 2012 Second interim analysis presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History