A Phase I Trial of Postoperative Radiation With Dose-Escalation of A Cox-2 Inhibitor, Celebrex (celecoxib) in Patients With Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Extremity.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Chondrosarcoma; Haemangiosarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Liposarcoma; Sarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2013 Treatment table added.
- 20 Apr 2010 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.