A Randomized Phase II Trial Combining Vaccine Therapy With PROSTVAC/TRICOM and Flutamide vs. Flutamide Alone in Men With Androgen Insensitive, Non-Metastatic (D0.5) Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilimogene galvacirepvec (Primary) ; Rilimogene glafolivec (Primary) ; Flutamide; Sargramostim
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History