A Phase II Clinical Trial of Epirubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Docetaxel Plus Trastuzumab and Bevacizumab Given as Neoadjuvant Therapy for HER2-Positive Locally Advanced Breast Cancer or Given as Adjuvant Therapy for HER2-Positive Pathologic Stage III Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.