A Phase I/IIa Open-Label, Dose Ranging, Parallel, Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy Study of i.m. Administered CHRONVAC-C in Combination With Electroporation in Chronic HCV Genotype 1 Infected and Treatment Naive Patients With Low Viral Load.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis C DNA vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2010 Follow-up results presented in a ChronTech Pharma media release.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Nov 2009 Results have been anounced by Tripep in a media release. Immunological analysis is still underway.