A Study of I-131-Tositumomab (Bexxar) Consolidation In Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia or Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma In First Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary) ; Tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to terminated as per the results published in the Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- 08 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Feb 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.