An open-label, multicenter phase 1 study investiaging the combination of RAD001 [everolimus], cetuximab and irinotecan as second-line therapy after FOLFOX [fluorouracil, folinic acid, oxaliplatin] (or XELOX [capecitabine, oxaliplatin]) plus bevacizumab (if given as part of local standard practice) in patients with metastatic colorectal adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Everolimus; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRACT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Company (Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2007 to May 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.