A Phase I Open-label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation and Safety Expansion Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinectics of AZD7762 Administered as a Single Intravenous Agent and in Combination With Weekly Standard Dose of Irinotecan in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7762; Irinotecan
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial investigator [Langmuir P] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.