Intraprostatic injection of botulinum toxin for the management of benign prostatic hyperplasia: a randomized phase II trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIST2
- 15 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Urinary-flow-rate' has been met.
- 24 Jul 2011 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-score' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History