A prospective, randomised, clinical study to examine the effects of a single bolus erythropoietin [epoetin alfa] on left ventricular function in patients with an acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Epoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HEBE-III
- 29 Aug 2010 Results have been published in the European Heart Journal.
- 29 Aug 2010 Results have been presented at SC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 28 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History