A multicenter, randomized double-blind phase II/III study in the first-line treatment of advanced transitional cell carcinoma (TCC) of the urothelium comparing vinflunine/gemcitabine to placebo/gemcitabine in patients who are ineligible to receive cisplatin-based therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Vinflunine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VINCENT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 450 to 500 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has changed from 1 Oct 210 to 1 Sep 2008 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.