Silent cerebrovascular lesion and cognitive decline prevention in atrial fibrillation by intensive cholesterol lowering in elderly patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe (Primary) ; Simvastatin (Primary) ; Anticoagulants; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPACE; SPACE-1
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry.
- 05 Sep 2007 Results have been presented
- 29 May 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History