A randomized, double-blind, multi-center comparison of the efficacy and safety of certoparin [certoparin sodium] (3000 U anti-xa o.d.) with unfractionated heparin (5000 IU t.i.d.) in the prophylaxis of thromboembolic events in acutely ill medical patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Certoparin sodium; Heparin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTIFY
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Nov 2011 Results published in Thrombosis Research.
- 07 Apr 2010 Additional descriptors, pt segments added, and centres added.
- 24 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2009) and actual number of patients (3244) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History