VTE-prevention for HF, Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 2.5 mg Administered Once Daily for 14 Days
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Jan 2006 to Feb 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jun 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2007 New trial record.