Phase 2 Study of Safety and Efficacy of Nimotuzumab (TheraCIM) in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Nimotuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2011 Interim results were reported at the 43rd Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology conference (SIOP), according to a YM BioSciences media release.
- 23 Sep 2011 Results to be reported in the second half of 2011, according to a YM BioSciences media release.
- 04 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.