A phase II, open-label, multicenter study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and biological activity of single and repeated doses of autologous T cells transduced with VRX496 in HIV-positive subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lexgenleucel T (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Jun 2023 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.