A phase I trial of clofarabine in combination with high-dose etoposide and cyclophosphamide and autologous peripheral bloold stem cell transplantation for patients with high-risk or refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 18 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.