A phase II study of erlotinib and predictive markers as first-line treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer for patients unfit for chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.