A single-center, open-label, phase II, safety and efficacy study of Panzem nanocrystal colloidal dispersion [2-methoxyestradiol] administered orally in combination with protracted oral fixed-dose temozolomide to patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs 2-methoxyestradiol; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CASI Pharmaceuticals; EntreMed
- 24 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. The actual completion date was October 2008.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual initiation date added form Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2008 Actual patient number (15) added from ClinicalTrials.gov.