A Phase 2 Study of XL647 in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Progressed After Responding to Treatment With Either Gefitinib or Erlotinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tesevatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Exelixis; Symphony Evolution
- 17 Oct 2011 Kadmon Corporation as trial sponsor and lead centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.