A Phase 3, Randomised, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Paediatric Vaccinations in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP-hepatitis B vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual end date changed from Dec 2009 to Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (708) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History