A phase III, open, randomised, multicentre study to assess the immunogenicity and safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' combined reduced antigen content diphtheria-tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis vaccine (Boostrix) and the Chinese DT vaccine, when administered as booster vaccination in healthy children aged 6-8 years who were previously vaccinated with four doses of combined diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (DTP) vaccine in the first two years of life.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 06 Jun 2007 New trial record.