Lot-to-Lot Consistency, Non-Inferiority Versus Mencevax and Evaluation of the co-Administration With Fluarix of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612, in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 Through 55 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 polysaccharide
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date changed from Nov 2007 to May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Primary end point added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2008 Additional drug identified Fluarix as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.