Adjuvant aVAStin Trial in high risk Melanoma - A randomised trial evaluating the VEGF inhibitor bevacizumab (Avastin), as adjuvant therapy following resection of AJCC stage IIB (T4aN0M0) IIC (T4bN0M0) and III (TxN1-sM0) cutaneous melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVAST-M
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Aug 2014 Accrual to date is 101% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History