A non-randomised phase 2 pilot study of accelerated BEP [bleomycin etoposide platinum] chemotherapy for intermediate and high risk metastatic germ cell tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bleomycin (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Peritoneal cancer; Testicular cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Accelerated-BEP
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 03 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 31 Dec 2009 to 18 Jan 2010 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.