A Randomized, Multicenter, Two-Arm, 12 Week Phase IIIb Study to Evaluate Quality of Life (QoL) Measures in Subjects With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis Who Are Transitioning From Rebif (Interferon Beta-1a) to Rebif New Formulation (RNF).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REQOL
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 24 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2008 to 1 Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (232) and additional lead trial investigator (Dangond F) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.