A Phase I Pilot Study of the Oral mTOR Inhibitor RAD001 in Combination With Capecitabine for Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine; Everolimus
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.