A multicentre, randomised, controlled, open-labelled trial of paclitaxel-containing chemotherapy (ATT) followed by CMF versus the same chemotherapy plus Herceptin in women with locally advanced breast cancer and HER2/C-ERBB-2 overexpression and amplification, with a parallel observational study of the same chemotherapy regimen alone, in patients with HER2 negative tumors (0 or 1+ by immunohistochemistry).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil; Methotrexate; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NOAH
- Sponsors Roche
- 19 Mar 2014 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients (332) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History