Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) + 5-FU/LV [fluorouracil/folinic acid] (FOLFOX4) compared with single agent doxorubicin (Adriamycin) as palliative chemotherapy in advanced hepatocellular carcinoma patients ineligible for curative resection or local treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EACH
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 26 Aug 2013 Final results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Oct 2010 Updated results presented at the 35th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History