A randomized, double blind, placebo and active controlled, dose escalation study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and potential efficacy of a 12-week treatment with YM543 in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs YM 543 (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (97) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.