A Phase II, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of AZD2171 in Combination With Fulvestrant vs Fulvestrant Alone in Hormone Sensitive (ER+ve or PgR+ve) Post Menopausal Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History