A Phase 1 Dose-Finding Study Of The Anti-Angiogenesis Agent AG-013736, In Combinations Of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin, Weekly Paclitaxel, Docetaxel, Capecitabine, Gemcitabine/Cisplatin and Pemetrexed/Cisplatin In Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib; Capecitabine; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.