A 12-week, randomized, double-blind, dose-ranging, placebo-controlled study of asimadoline in subjects with irritable bowel syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Asimadoline (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2008 Results presented as a late-breaking oral presentation at DDW 2008, according to a Tioga Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History