Phase I study on suberoylanilide hydroxyamic acid (vorinostat) a histone deacetylase inhibitor, in palliative radiotherapy for advanced tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Pelvic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PRAVO
- 23 Oct 2013 Gene expression analysis presented at the 25th AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 06 Apr 2010 Results have been published online in the Lancet Oncology.
- 22 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.