A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Pilot Study to Assess Symptom Response in Subjects With Pain or Discomfort in the Chest Receiving Oral Treatment With Esomeprazole 40 Mg Bid for 4 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Heartburn
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 21 Jan 2011 Trial phase changed from II to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2007 Status change. Results data published.
- 13 Jun 2007 New trial record.