A Randomized, Open-Label, Controlled, Phase II Trial of Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Panitumumab as First-Line Treatment of Subjects With Metastatic or Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer, and Cross-Over Second-Line Panitumumab Monotherapy of Subjects Who Fail the Combination Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARTNER
- Sponsors Amgen
- 08 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov rercord (NCT00454779), the planned end date has changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Sep 2014.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to presentation of results.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History