A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter, Parallel-Group Study of Belatacept (BMS-224818)-Based Corticosteroid-Free Regimens in Renal Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Mar 2012 NCT reports planned end date as May 2012.
- 15 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 03 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from Apr 2009 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History