Assessment of long-term antibody persistence after a booster dose of GSK Biologicals' Hib and meningococcal C vaccine (Menitorix) 471266 given at 12-15 months of age to subjects primed with 3 doses of Menitorix at 2, 3, 4 months of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Sep 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2007 to May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 13 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network 7814).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History