A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Trial of STA-4783 in Combination With Paclitaxel Versus Paclitaxel Alone for Treatment of Chemotherapy-Naive Subjects With Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma (SYMMETRY)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elesclomol (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYMMETRY
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial location (Spain) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Jun 2010 One-year overall survival results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 05 Jun 2009 Interim results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History