Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Treatment With NOV-002 in Combination With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Docetaxel in Patients With Stages IIB-IIIC Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glutathione/cisplatin (Primary) ; Glutathione/cisplatin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual patient number changed from 41 to 23.
- 20 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History