A randomized-withdrawal phase 3 study evaluating the safety and efficacy of CG5503 [tapentadol] extended release (ER) in subjects with painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tapentadol (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 01 Feb 2015 A pooled analysis results from NCT00455520 and NCT01041859 published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 20 Jan 2011 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History