A Phase IV Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Titration Trial With Pramipexole (Sifrol, Mirapexin) 0.125-0.75 mg/Day Per os to Investigate the Long-Term Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability in Patients With Idiopathic Moderate to Severe Restless Legs Syndrome for 26 Weeks Followed by a 26 Week Open-Label Extension Treatment Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 13th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 30 Apr 2009 Results published in the proceedings of the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jan 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History