A Randomized Phase II Trial of Pemetrexed/Gemcitabine/Bevacizumab or Pemetrexed/Carboplatin/Bevacizumab in the First-Line Treatment of Elderly Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History