RAPID-An open-label randomized, multicenter phase IIIb study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of quetiapine IR (immediate release), over 14 days, in acute schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder (rapid versus conventional titration)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Sep 2010 Status changed from discontinued to suspended as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 22 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record)
- 10 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.