Phase I study of pharmacologically derived hybrid bolus-infusion schedule of flavopiridol (NSC 649890, IND 46,211) [alvocidib] given in timed sequential combination with cytosine arabinoside (ara-C) [cytarabine] and mitoxantrone for adults with relapsed and refractory acute leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2007 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2009 Planned end date (1 Nov 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.