A phase 1, multicenter, open-label, dose-escalation trial to evaluate the safety of intratumoral VCL-IM01 [interleukin-2 gene therapy; Vical] followed by electroporation in metastatic melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2 gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.