A PHASE 1B STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY, FEASIBILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND ACTIVITY OF PTC299 MONOTHERAPY OR COMBINATION THERAPY WITH HORMONAL AGENTS IN PATIENTS WITH METASTATIC BREAST CANCER.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole; Exemestane; Letrozole; PTC 299
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.