Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Trial of Tanespimycin (KOS-953) Plus Bortezomib Compared to Bortezomib Alone in Patients With Multiple Myeloma in First Relapse.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Tanespimycin
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BMS-TIME-1; TIME-1
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Kosan Biosciences
- 19 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 May 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 550 to 740 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2009 Additional location (Netherlands) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.