A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess Long Term (one year) Efficacy and Safety Study of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution 5µg (2 puffs of 2.5µg) Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 3991 to 4600.
- 09 Jul 2010 Results published in Respiratory Medicine.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History